Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Already 2 Months Old !


I cannot believe that Olivia is already 2 months old. Time has completely flown by! Everyday she's changing, I forget most of the time that she's so young still, she's very determined to hold up her head all by herself, she does it about 90 % of the time. We have conversations several times a day now, when she talks it's SO funny! And she smiles....LOTS! She's a very happy and content baby! She's too tall for most of her 0-3 month clothes, so we're buying 3-6 month clothes already and they fit perfectly, it's crazy! And she gets her 2 month shots on February 28th. I'm certainly not looking forward to it, I think I'll cry more than she will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep....I mentioned yesterday to the girls at class that she is now past the 2 month mark. Way to go Mak family. Aunite Em :oD