Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Daddy Says No Bikini's !!!

While we were in Kenora we took Olivia for her first swim. She wasn't quite sure what this whole really bit tub thing was and why mom and dad were in it with her and why it was so darn cold! (Her little lip quivered when we first got in, it was really cute!) She kicked a little bit but more or less just let mom and dad tool her around the pool, I think we had more fun than she did, but it was a momentus occasion so of course he had to photograph it! Besides it was her first time in a bathing suit and according to dad it had to be a one piece, no bikini's till she's too old and wrinkled to show off her goods! LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad, none of your pics are coming thru for me....but I would have loved to have been there.
Auntie Em.

Anonymous said...

No picture for me either but I bet she was very cute.

Auntie Jenn

Anonymous said...

My favourite is the towel on the head....hehehe - so adorable. Auntie Em.