Monday, July 07, 2008

Carter & Olivia around the house

These are just some pictures I've taken of the kids around the house this past week.

My little macho man!










You can't really tell in this picture but he's got beautiful brown/blue/grey eyes (I guess that makes them hazel???) we hope they stay that way, the rest of us all have brown eyes.














Chillaxing with his bottle of purple...something.











A tasteful bath shot ;)












When I went in to get olivia up the other morning this is what I found, it's a t-shirt, but she made it into this very fashionable top, I have NO idea how she did it. I swear she'll be a fashion diva!














Olivia playing dress up with her rain jacket and her hat from last winter that doesn't fit anymore.














Carter showing off his cute overalls that we got from Emma's Mom (one of my surrogate moms)

No comments: