Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mish Mash of the last couple weeks

Once again I find myself behind on posts, so here is a mish mash of the last couple weeks at the Mak house.


My little teething man, no teeth yet but they're wigglin around a lot!











My bucket princess














She's noticed that I have the camera and I said no she can't have it.














Tantrum in overdrive!














My little bouncing prince!











Um, the tiara is a bit big, looks kinda like a pink fluffy beard! LOL











Girly Star Trek ?????












70's Era????











Trying to figure out what the heck is hanging from his face!











Safety Girl! Playing with daddy's safety glasses











Little Miss Serious!











Dressing Carter in her flashy shoes











She shoved them on pretty good but he didn't seem to complain














Perfect! Just don't tell daddy! LOL

No comments: