Saturday, July 04, 2009

The Summer So Far

My Cool Cats!!!












All ready to go out!















And we wonder where she gets her expressions from! LOL












So Cute!












Daddy teaching Carter to pound it.













High five















Hanging out at the table












Where's my food!!!















Trying out his sisters tricycle
















Bit of road rage!!!













Carter put his own hat on LOL.
















Brain freeze













Silly girl
















Dogs having fun in the sun













Twirling













Carter Luvvvs his car
















Being Silly















Spoiled little girl!
















Watching daddy mow the lawn
















Eating a popsicle












This is what I found one night when I went to turn off Liv's nite light! LOL















We've learned that putting things together with two young kids is not very fun!












Um ya, I thought it'd be a great idea to make m&m pancakes for the kids, the faces looked really cute, till I turned the pancakes over to cook on that side....more like a nitemare! LOL















The kids enjoyed them tho!

1 comment:

Emma Wilcox said...

Brain Freeze has to be my favourite shot, but I also love the fact that she fell asleep with her hat on in one of the other shots. Maybe it was meant to be like one of those old fashioned night caps. HA.