Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Redneck Thanksgiving

Every year we have a family get together for thanksgiving, but both sides of the family were sick this year so we had our very first Mak Family Thanksgiving, which we dubed Redneck Turkey Day. We bought one of those prestuffed easy carve turkeys and make all the fixings we really enjoy. It turned out to be a fabulous dinner, and we didn't have to give away any leftovers, I think in the future we'll continue our newfound tradition in addition to our extended family get togethers!

Our set table with my beautiful fall flowers














Our easy carve turkey in a box! LOL











The finished product, tasted great, nice and moist and cooked in a mere 3.5 hours!











Our yummy gravy, garlic noodles and broccoli casserole...mmmmm.











My favorite thanksgiving utensil, my pumpkin shaped gravy boat!!











So thankful for my little Family!

No comments: