Saturday, December 05, 2009

Chrismafying the Mak's

As most people know, Christmas is my favorite time of year, and the older the kids get the more magical it becomes, Olivia is really starting to understand it, specially the presents, although she did ask Santa for Candy for Christmas LOL. Carter likes all the lights and the ornaments on the tree. I think every year is going to get better and better, it may be cold outside but this time of year warms my heart so much! So here are a few pictures of us Chrismafying the Mak house.


Our tree bag dubbed "Santa's Bodybag" by Cy and I, it's fabulous cause it fits our tree, lights, stand and any extra extension cords, but it's freakin huge!!! It takes up A LOT of room under the stairs, but good thing now is we have a place to hide all the presents now that it's out from under there!











Things that make me happy! Just a couple pictures of my small but loved Christmas decorations...






















We love our Advent calendar (don't mind the dates, they were just smacked back on there from last year! lol) We have enough room in each tin to have a treat for all 4 of us and 2 small cookies for the dogs! LOL











The big red bin of ornaments, it's actually not even full, but all my other things are too big to fit!











Olivia loved putting on the star, I daresay though there will be a fight next year, Carter watched and analyzed how she did it!





























Our outside lights, we're a bit to intimidated by the pitch of the top roof so we don't venture up there, but it's still pretty bright and cheery. And we don't have the use of a picker to do the top roof line like the guy down the street does every year! LOL












Now that's my kind of Nativity Scene! My newest "smores", Cy bought me the nativity scene that goes with my collection of smores characters. I have almost 15 or so of these marshmallow and chocolate snowman's, all doing different things, love them!












Some More decorations















hahaha the morning after I put these up Olivia came downstairs and said, "Look Mommy Socks!!"












The finished piece.















all lit up...

2 comments:

Emma Wilcox said...

Is the baby Jesus smores made from mini marshmallows.....hahahaha

Carley said...

haha actually yes it is!