Sunday, April 11, 2010

May I Have a Medal Please!

During the Olympics Olivia fell in love with speed skating and every time it was on she'd tell us that she wanted to do that, and skate fast fast fast in circles and then she'd list everyone she knew and they'd come and watch her. Then she saw the medal ceremonies and proclaimed MOMMY I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!! So I asked her how she would get one, thinking she would say Skating, hockey (another sport both her and Carter fell in love with), etc. No no, she looks at me with the sweetest face any 3 year old can muster and says " Mommy may I have a medal please?" LOL. SO I just had to make up some medals and we had an Olympic Medal Ceremony, the kids had so much fun, Liv wore hers for days, even to the grocery store! LOL.

































































A Big Bite of the GOLD!!

No comments: