Monday, March 26, 2007

You've Created a Monster!!!!


I thought I'd post my favorite scrapbook page that I've created so far. It's rather simple but I'm proud of it. (the orange around the edge isn't the actual paper, it's sitting on my album, so the page is just the green part). I'd like to blame this on Michelle but sadly, it's not entirely her fault, I've become addicted to scrapbooking, granted I'm only a beginner. But Michelle helped me make a book for Olivia's first year, and all I had to do was put in pictures and write-ups on her progress. But aparently that wasn't enough for me, I had to jump in with both feet, and now I'm hooked. You can find me lurking in the isles of Michaels a couple days a week and I salivate at the thought of their 40% off coupons coming in the flyers each week. So just a shout out to Michelle, thanks girl you rock!!! Enjoy!

No comments: