Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oh So Close....

Olivia is SO close to rolling over. I put her on her blankie from Auntie Nicky today so I could take a picture to show everyone, when you put her on her back she pushes with her left leg and kinda balances with her head and sholder, she just needs a little push and she's over. I've tried showing her how to throw her leg over but she just thinks I'm playing and giggles at me. Oh yes, she's giggling now too, forgot to post about that one. It's this rather funny sounding screech/giggle noise, but it's darn cute. She's changing every day, the baby is slowing slipping away and the toddler is emerging...how the heck did she grow so quickly? Where was I when she was doing this !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go! Olivia Go! Once you roll over you'll be able to get into all kinds of things. hehehe!
-Aly