Friday, July 16, 2010

Stampede 2010 - The Rides!

Olivia wanted to go on EVERY ride, Carter...not so much.

The first ride we went on was the big wavy slide, both kids enjoyed it, even tho carter made some squeamish noises as we were going down, he said after that it was fun.

This ride, not so fun, I thought Carter would be ok with Olivia beside him, but aparently not, I couldn't even tell he was upset till the operator stopped the ride and asked if he wanted to get off! Poor guy, but I brought him into the back with me and he was fine sitting beside mommy driving the truck.























The Bees.



























The Roller Coaster, Liv even wanted to go on the kiddie drop of doom, she was tall enough but mommy wasn't ready for her to do it, I think she missed out tho, cause I'm sure she would have loved it!












Waiting in line for the merry go round.











Cheese!















Mommy and Carter always ride in the sleigh, Carter loves the merry go round but not the horses!

No comments: