Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Bumpa's Birthday

We went out to Sundre this past weekend to celebrate "Bumpa's" Birthday (Grandpa) and visit with my sister who we haven't seen since our trip to the cabin in July.

Dayton and Olivia












Carter won't ride on the swings no matter what we do, he hates them. But he wanted to hang off my legs while I was swinging so this is what we've come up with.






















Bumpa and Carter






















































Helping Bumpa blow out the candles











Daddy being mean and keeping their cupcakes from them









































Carter filled all his pockets with pine cones, thankfully I remembered to remove them before I washed his shorts!














The kids asked to bring home a rock from the yard, this was Olivia's choice! LOL













Carter's Rocks

No comments: