Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Umm......ya.....ok.....

Ok, so I went to the Dr this morning....Everything is going great, baby's good, heart rate is fine. Then she goes, ok, so if you haven't had the baby by next wednesday, we'll have you come in and we'll try to stir up some labor for you......WHAT!!! OMG! Ok, so I knew the baby had to come out at some point, but she's totally cool with stirring things up a couple days before my due date....LOVE HER!! But reality is hitting....um ya....we're gonna have a baby within two weeks.....14 days.....WHOLY CRAP! LOL. I'm TOTALLY Excited, but kinda freakin out now. Cy's cool as a cucumber....as usual! So um ya. We'll keep y'all posted!

Carley :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so excited for you guys... i really wish i could be there if you go into labour this week but i will have my cell... call or text. otherwise i will see you on the 9th or after...